No Images Available
Selling Price -
2014 Honda® FourTrax® Foreman® 4x4 Honda Phantom Camo™
Never Settle For Second Best.
Availability: Fall. Honda®’s line of all-terrain vehicles has always been the machinery people count on for their next adventure out on the trail or their next big job. But some adventures – and jobs – are tougher than others. That’s when you go with the Foreman®. Strong. Rugged. Able to do-it-all, whether it’s on your favorite trail, the ranch, or the farm. And here’s the best news yet: for 2014 our Foreman® is all-new with tons of new features.
We started with our tried-and-true fuel injected 500 class engine and improved its fuel efficiency. Then we designed an all-new stronger chassis with increased suspension stroke for better handling and a smoother ride to tackle any type of terrain. But just in case you get yourself in a sticky situation we added our all-new front differential lock to make sure you get back to camp. And finally, we wrapped all of these new features and more with all-new aggressively styled bodywork to set Foreman® apart from the competition.
*SRP $7,549. Does not include $310 in destination charges.
- FourTrax® Foreman® 4x4
- Honda Phantom Camo®
- 475cc liquid-cooled OHV longitudinally mounted single-cylinder four-stroke
- Keihin® 36mm throttle body
- Full-transistorized type with electronic advance
- Electric with optional auxiliary recoil
- Five-speed with Reverse
- Direct front and rear driveshafts with TraxLok® and front differential lock
- Independent double-wishbone; 7.28 inches travel
- Swingarm with single shock; 7.28 inches travel
- Dual hydraulic 190mm disc
- Sealed 160mm mechanical drum
- 25 x 8-12
- 25 x 10-12
- 82.8 inches
- 47.4 inches
- 48.0 inches
- 49.9 inches
- 34.2 inches
- 7.5 inches
- 630 pounds (includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel—ready to ride)
- 3.9 gallons, including 1.3-gallon reserve
- 10.5 feet
- Meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) and EPA off-road emissions standards.
- Honda Phantom Camo™
- Recommended for riders 16 years of age and older.
- One Year
- Transferable limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, title, freight and licensing and are subject to change